[MASOCH-L] [ SPAM ]✉what an amazing place!

velasco.garcia velasco.garcia at uol.com.br
Sun May 21 04:32:31 BRT 2017

Hey,

Please take a look  at  that  amazing place we've visited  yesterday, it is really beautiful! Check it out http://office.adrenalinemp1.com

velasco.garcia

From: masoch-l [mailto:masoch-l at eng.registro.br]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 3:32 AM
To: velasco.garcia at uol.com.br
Subject: what's da bike?

Freakonomics discussed the Broken Windows  theory,  and  concluded that there was  no causation between its usage and the violent crime drop  in  the 90's. The  theory  is a sham in the  sense that kids  smoking weed  and urinating on the  streets are not likely to become murderers regardless of  whether  you arrest them or not.

However, the theory is,  in my opinion, good to implement. I don't like broken windows. They're ugly.  If  the police are going  to prevent people  from breaking windows, I'm all for that. I couldn't imagine visiting NY if I  had to  take subways covered in graffiti and filled with druggie  thugs.

(Of  course, throwing minor criminals in jail  and leaving the window broken  isn't going to be very  effective...)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10