[GTER] TC & IRRd v4 - match made in heaven?

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:36:54 -03 2020

Hi Job!

Unfortunately IRRd 4.1 overwhelms the resources of the VM currently running
TC. There was an attempt made to run it, and it failed miserably.
While IRRd 4.0 is not the current running version on TC, testing with 4.0
went fine and IRRd 4 is the software of choice for TC down the road.
So, thanks for supporting the IRRd 4.x effort, much appreciated.

Rubens