[GTER] meeting at ix.br meeting December 11-12

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Nov 16 13:39:42 -02 2018

Hello,

I don't know if there is a meeting maker tool for IX.BR event (can't
find it in the website) just wanted to send a quick email to everyone
here who is planning to attend IX.BR event in Sao Paulo, BR. I am
looking forward to attend this event. 11-12 December 2018, and i would
like to meet with as many of possible folks locally as I am Advisor to
Seaborn Networks. I would like to talk and understand the rapidly
changing Brazil Internet ecosystem much better from technical and
business perspectives.

Please drop me an email if you are interested to meet privately.

I will be in Sao Paulo December 11-14 so I can meet outside of the
meeting window as well. thank you!

Mehmet