[GTER] meeting at ix.br meeting December 11-12

Rafael Cresci cresci at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 20:55:30 -02 2018

Mehmet,

This yearly (actually every semester but the end-of-year event is
always in São Paulo and the other half-year's is on a different place
every year) event is composed of some talks, statistical
presentations, academic presentations, and current status quo
presentations (IX, NOG, Security) normally open to questions and
discussions.

There is also on one of the days a cocktail with peering
opportunities, but they normally occur within the coffee  break
room/inbetween the sessions. It's basically shouting to find someone
or asking someone else to introduce you to your "targets". It's all
informal but as far as I remember some private corners and spaces are
always available (as well as going out with the peers to some
all-you-can-eat sushi/barbecue or any other type of food/drinks on the
evenings after the event).

Welcome to Brazil!

-- Rafael Cresci