[MASOCH-L] RES: Notice of Claimed Infringement

Samuel Riesz samuel at cecred.coop.br
Thu Jun 5 19:15:55 BRT 2014

Não sei a legalidade disto no Brasil...

O que achei interessante foi o domínio do e-mail  copyright at ip-echelon.com.

Atenciosamente,
__________________________________
Samuel Riesz

De: masoch-l-bounces at eng.registro.br [masoch-l-bounces at eng.registro.br] em nome de Anderson Marcos Coelho [anderson at megafox.net.br]
Enviado: quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014 18:56
Para: acionistas at unotel.com.br; masoch-l at eng.registro.br
Assunto: [MASOCH-L] Notice of Claimed Infringement

Boa noite pessoal,

Alguém já recebeu esse comunicado? e Qual procedimento adotado?

We are writing this message on behalf of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc..

We have received information that an individual has utilized the
below-referenced IP address at the noted date and time to offer
downloads of copyrighted material.

The title in question is: Edge of Tomorrow

The distribution of unauthorized copies of copyrighted television
programs constitutes copyright infringement under the Copyright Act,
Title 17 United States Code Section 106(3).  This conduct may also
violate the laws of other countries, international law, and/or treaty
obligations.

Since you own this IP address (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX),
we request that you immediately do the following:

  1) Contact the subscriber who has engaged in the conduct described
  above and take steps to prevent the subscriber from further downloading
  or uploading Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. content without
authorization; and

  2) Take appropriate action against the account holder under your Abuse
  Policy/Terms of Service Agreement.

On behalf of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., owner of the exclusive rights
in the copyrighted material at issue in this notice, we hereby state that
we have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner
complained of is not authorized by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.,
its respective agents, or the law.

Also, we hereby state, under penalty of perjury, that we are authorized
to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive rights being infringed
as set forth in this notification.

We appreciate your assistance and thank you for your cooperation in this
matter. Your prompt response is requested.

Any further enquiries can be directed to copyright at ip-echelon.com
Please include this message with your enquiry to ensure a swift response.

Respectfully,

Michael Lambert
Enforcement Officer
IP-Echelon
Email: copyright at ip-echelon.com
Address: 6715 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, 90028, United States

- ------------- Infringement Details ----------------------------------
Title:        Edge of Tomorrow
Timestamp:    2014-06-05T15:31:55Z
IP Address:   XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Port:         25187
Type:         BitTorrent
Torrent Hash: ebacd6b1b7bac8590cb0bffefcbdb964ba744c67
Filename:     No.Limite.do.Amanh達n.2014.TS.Dublado.BrunoG.avi
Filesize:     928 MB
__
masoch-l list
https://eng.registro.br/mailman/listinfo/masoch-l

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.