[GTER] Solicitação de Comentários à Comunidade Técnica da Internet - Programa por uma Internet Segura

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Mon May 7 16:48:34 -03 2018

On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 08:31:22PM -0300, Andrez wrote:
> A "Ação 4" me parece um pouco invasiva de mais. Ela ser contemplada
> como opção do participante escolher se quer ou não receber esses
> anúncios me parece mais coerente com o discurso de neutralidade que já
> escutei para justificar negações de outras sugestões.

While section 4 indeed requires periodic review, it is a highly
effective method to guard against large operational issues. I can assure
you that any announcement which as 2914 in the AS_PATH passing through
any route server is either a misconfiguration, a software defect or a
malicious activity. I do not think it wise to simply dismiss such
'ground truth' information.

Kind regards,

Job