[GTER] AS 267286

Rogerio Mariano rsouza.rjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:17:37 -03 2018

Hi Job,

How’ve you been? I hope you’re well.

I do not know if the ASN mentioned will manifest itself or if it even has a
real notion of the consequence of this event, so do not expect a formal
answer to that question.

Another point is that if there was an ASN-Source-Validation system on
Route-Server that this ASN is connected the problem could have been
mitigated.

Best Regards,

Rogerio Mariano