[GTER] Serviço Anti-DDos

Edinilson - ATINET edinilson at atinet.com.br
Mon Aug 24 14:26:22 -03 2015

Teve esta postagem outro dia na lista do Quagga, não sei SE é isto que está
procurando:

"
Hi All,
I'm working on an extension to BGP that can be used to exchange information
about active network attacks by piggy-backing on normal NLRI advertisements
in BGP. Validation of the alerts are based on existing BGP peer trust at
least as much/little as is already present in BGP, because alerts about
attacks are only generated by speakers that would be announcing information
about the NLRI in the first place. Think Flowspec, but without having to
introduce new SAFI and without relying on all peers to support the extension
to still yield benefits of attack mitigation.

I've been doing development in quagga for sometime on a variety of private
projects but now have an opportunity to publicly release some of the
enhancements I've made and work with the community. At this time we have a
working prototype of the proposed extension implemented as a branch from the
main quagga repository and have confirmed its functionality with unmodified
versions of quagga. We also have a significant sponsor that can provide some
funding and influence to aid in the development and adoption of this
concept, as well as some partners in the network device vendor community.

We are looking for partners from the Quagga community that are interested in
participating in any of the following opportunities:
- Co-Author/Review draft extension specification
- Participate in early adoption/deployment (potential for funding available
here): There are a lot of options with varying levels of involvement here
including a passive instance of a BGP listener running the extension that
would just report network attack alerts received from other BGP speakers all
the way to active deployments that generate alerts and respond using traffic
shaping to mitigate reported malicious traffic. We can even provide the
hardware to run instances of this extension.

I appreciate your time to consider this and would be happy to address
specific concerns or interest offline, simply reply to my direct email.

Thank you,
Harley Green
"
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/quagga/users/28264