[GTER] Oracle Compra Sun e leva MySQL

Jean Franco stuntshell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:10:08 -02 2010

Eu recebi este email abaixo e estou repassando aos senhores. Obviamente sou
um usuário do banco, e independente das intenções do novo dono, acho que
vale a pena ajudar:

I am contacting you because you have in the past shown interest inMySQL and
from that I assume you are interested in the futurewell-being of MySQL.
Now you have a unique opportunity to make a difference.  By signingthe
petition at http://www.helpmysql.org you can help affect thefuture of MySQL
as an Open Source database.
You can find more information of this on my latest blog post at:
http://monty-says.blogspot.com/2009/12/help-keep-internet-free.html
Help us spread the world about this petition!http://www.helpmysql.org is
available in 18 languages and every voteis important, independent of from
where in the world it comes!If you know people that are using MySQL, please
contact them andensure they also sign the petition!