[GTER] [Fwd: Notice of Annual KSK rollover for dlv.isc.org.]

Marcus Alves Grando marcus at sbh.eng.br
Mon Sep 22 02:16:09 -03 2008

Agora vai...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Notice of Annual KSK rollover for dlv.isc.org.
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 04:20:44 -0700
From: Peter Losher <Peter_Losher at isc.org>
To: dlv-announce at isc.org

This message is to announce that ISC has started the annual process of
rolling over ISC's DLV Key Signing Key (KSK).  The new key has been
posted on ISC's web site at:

https://secure.isc.org/index.pl?/ops/dlv/

For additional security we also have PGP signatures available signed by
the same key ISC uses for their software (BIND, DHCP) relaeases.

dlv.isc.org has been resigned with both the new key and the previous
key. (starting with serial number '2008092100')  As per ISC's DLV
Operations Policy, we will keep both keys in circulation for the next 30
days so those implementing DLV can update their DNS config files with
the new trust anchor, then the previous key will be deleted from the zone.

Any questions regarding this rollover process can be sent to
dlv-registry at isc.org.

Best Wishes - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"