[GTER] RES: Laptop da Xuxa?

Michel Pereira michel at michel.eti.br
Mon Nov 27 12:53:13 -02 2006

    Já viram?
    * http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/11/25/0850200
    "Guardian Unlimited reporter Charles Arthur speaks with a
spammer, discussing the possibility that his colleagues may be paying
people in developing countries to fill in captchas. In his report,
Arthur discusses Nicholas Negroponte's gift of hand-powered laptops
to developing nations and the wide array of troubles that could arise
as the world's exploitable poor go online." From the article: "I've
no doubt it will radically alter the life of many in the developing
world for the better. I also expect that once a few have got into the
hands of people aching to make a dollar, with time on their hands and
an internet connection provided one way or another, we'll see a
significant rise in captcha-solved spam. But, as my spammer contact
pointed out, it's nothing personal. You have to understand: it's just
business."

--
Só Jesus salva, o homem faz backups.
http://www.michel.eti.br