[caiu] RES: Internacional Down Seabone RJ

Uesley Correa uesleycorrea em gmail.com
Qui Set 21 11:26:48 BRT 2017

Nota da seabone:

Dear Customer,

Sparkle TT# 30438 was generated for your case.
We must inform you that hurricane Maria (category 5) has impacted Puerto
Rico causing severe damages and flood in the island.
We had to de-energize our nodes in the Station to avoid serious damage to
the equipment.
This situation causes saturation within our IP Traffic that affects
international stream towards Brazil.
Our network engineers are working in order to mitigate the impact to our
network as much as possible.
We will provide you updates as soon as the situation of the area affected
by the flood changes.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this emergency situation.

Regards,

Francisco Carrasco

Uesley Corrêa - Analista de Telecomunicações
Instrutor Oficial UBNT UBRSS, UBRSA, UBWS & UBWA