[caiu] Ataque Src 192.99.187.53

Andrio Prestes Jasper mascaraapj em gmail.com
Segunda Abril 20 14:34:39 BRT 2015

OVH me respondeu...

Madam or Sir:

We acknowledge receipt of your complaint regarding alleged illegal
activities (DoS / DDoS) and we appreciate your taking the time to come
forward with this complaint.

We first would like to indicate you that OVH HOSTING Inc. conducts its
activities in conformity with applicable Canadian law. Therefore, we
prohibit all use of our systems to transmit, receive, host any illegal
content or conduct any illegal activities as DoS / DDoS. Thus, complaints
made in this regard are taken seriously.

It's also important to note that we are renting “unmanaged” servers to our
customers. This means that we only have physical access to the server and
cannot access its content (no root, administrator, or user access).

We have forwarded a copy of your notice of claimed infringement to the
concerned subscriber (also note that most of our customers are resellers,
renting an internet infrastructure from us in order to sell products to
their own customers).

We have invited him to provide us with his comments and observations
regarding your claims within forty-eight (48) hours of the notice.

Please be advised that we will contact you whether or not we receive a
response from the subscriber.

Sincerely,

OVH HOSTING INC.