[caiu] Fwd: Oi Assistance

Rubens Kuhl rubensk em gmail.com
Quarta Setembro 24 19:44:04 BRT 2014

Se alguém na Oi puder ajudar...

Rubens

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Free <brfree at adobe.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Oi Assistance
To: "nanog at nanog.org" <nanog at nanog.org>

Hi NANOG,
I'm hoping someone out there has had some experience with Oi
Telecommunications.  We've been struggling to work with them to get a
couple of circuits in Sao Paulo live.  The primary problem is mostly a
language barrier.  Is anyone aware of an English speaking NOC email address
or phone number for Oi?  After months of back and forth through a third
party translator working with our account team, I've reached my limit and
am hoping there's another option to get some technical assistance with the
BGP configuration of these two circuits.  Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian