[caiu] ping alto para 8.8.8.8

Eduardo Rigler erigler em gmail.com
Quarta Agosto 20 15:10:18 BRT 2014

"Google implements ICMP rate limiting on most of our network devices.
 Please note you may also see similar packet loss in traceroute output.  As
such, it is not uncommon to see dropped packets in ping or traceroute
results."

Vou deixar uma regra no meu e-mail para responder automaticamente threads
como esta :)