[MASOCH-L] Blacklist arbl.redwarning.com

Jeronimo Zucco JCZucco at ucs.br
Wed Oct 29 09:44:22 BRST 2008

A blacklist é tão boa que até o gmail está bloqueado:

     nocadmin at calgah.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 554 554 Service unavailable; Client host
[ey-out-2122.google.com] blocked by arbl.redwarning.com; - Sierra
Partners (state 17).