[MASOCH-L] Problemas com /usr/bin/env

Hamilton Vera hamilton at i2.com.br
Wed Aug 29 16:13:46 BRT 2007

Voce tambem pode colocar um "-v" no master.cf na parte referente ao
maildrop, ele vai te mostrar mais detalhes.

"# Command + args: the command to be executed. The command name is
# relative to the Postfix program directory (pathname is controlled by
# the daemon_directory configuration variable). Adding one or more
# -v options turns on verbose logging for that service; adding a -D
# option enables symbolic debugging (see the debugger_command variable
# in the main.cf configuration file). See individual command man pages
# for specific command-line options, if any."

[]'s

Hamilton Vera
int Administrator (char Network[],char ComputationalSystems[]);
http://antispam.br/
"Google is my shepherd, no want shall I know"