[GTER] Free DDoS detection with FastNetMon Community

Pavel Odintsov pavel at fastnetmon.com
Tue Jan 25 17:53:19 -03 2022

Hello, GTER community!

I'm Pavel from the FastNetMon project.

We have a great number of users from Brazil and I would like to share
information about our open source and free DDoS detection project called
FastNetMon Community.

FastNetMon Community can help you to automate BGP blackhole or do traffic
diversion into DDoS scrubbing clouds.

In addition to FastNetMon Community we offer FastNetMon Advanced which
includes many improvements on top of the Community version.

Due to great demand from Brazil we've decided to offer a 50% discount for
initial payment and all subscription extensions for our commercial product
FastNetMon Advanced using promo code: "BRAZIL_PROMO"

Let me know if you have any questions! Will be happy to answer off the list
or here.

--
Pavel Odintsov