[GTER] Krill available on the DigitalOcean Marketplace

Alex Band alex at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon May 11 07:05:43 -03 2020

Further to the email below, Krill 0.6.0 'Go with the Flow' is now available which removes some ARIN-specific workarounds, introduces three new UI languages (French, Greek and Spanish) and adds many improvements on the backend.

Also, Krill is on the AWS Marketplace too:

https://www.nlnetlabs.nl/news/2020/May/11/krill-rpki-aws-marketplace-1-click-app/

On behalf of the RPKI Team at NLnet Labs,

Alex