[GTER] RPKI no Registro.br

Ximon Eighteen ximon at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Dec 17 08:01:08 -03 2019

Good morning,

My apologies for communicating in English, but I doubt using Google
Translate would be advisable.

One way to set the time zone used by Krill inside the Docker container
is to install the tzdata package and to set the TZ environment variable,
for example like so:

  $ docker run -d --name krilltztest \
    -e TZ=Europe/Amsterdam \
    -e KRILL_AUTH_TOKEN=abc \
    -e KRILL_LOG_LEVEL=debug \
    --entrypoint=/bin/bash nlnetlabs/krill:v0.4.1 \
      -c 'apt-get install -y tzdata && krill -c /var/krill /data/krill.conf'

Viewing the logs you will see that the time zone of the log entries has
changed, e.g.:

  $ docker logs -f krilltztest
  2019-12-17 11:05:30 [INFO] [krill::daemon::config] Krill uses
configuration file: /var/krill/data/krill.conf

If you need to do this regularly you could extend the base Krill Docker
container image with your own, e.g.

  $ cd /tmp/mykrill
  $ cat Dockerfile
FROM nlnetlabs/krill:v0.4.1
RUN apt-get install -y tzdata
ENV TZ=Europe/Amsterdam
ENTRYPOINT ["/opt/entrypoint.sh"]
CMD ["krill", "-c", "/var/krill/data/krill.conf"]
  $ docker build -t krill/tztest .

Then run it like so:

  $ docker run -d --name krilltztest2 \
      -e KRILL_AUTH_TOKEN=abc \
      -e KRILL_LOG_LEVEL=debug \
       krill/tztest

  $ docker logs -f krilltztest2
  2019-12-17 11:52:35 [INFO] [krill::daemon::config] Krill uses
configuration file: /var/krill/data/krill.conf

I hope that helps.

Ximon
NLnet Labs