[GTER] RIPE problemas no validador era: Re: RPKI no Registro.br

Hugo Koji Kobayashi koji at registro.br
Mon Dec 16 14:22:18 -03 2019

Tinham só reiniciado o serviço. Agora já tem novo release do Validator
3 com a correção:

https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/routing-wg/2019-December/003946.html

"This was an interesting bug - We always relied on the idea that
serial numbers of manifest objects increase --- apparently all the
Trust Anchors so far (except for some of the sub-repositories under
APNIC) generated increasing serial numbers and it always worked. It
looks like Krill doesn't do it, that's why Validator 3 doesn't always
pick up the latest manifest and can use stale data. According to the
RFC serial numbers don't have to increase, they just need to be
different (the Krill implementation follows that RFC), so it was a bug
on our side that is now fixed."