[GTER] Vogel (AS 25933) anunciando 2001:db8::/32 no IX-RJ ?

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Sat Dec 7 09:03:18 -03 2019

Dear all,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 11:39 PM Humberto Galiza
<humbertogaliza at gmail.com> wrote:

> 3) A cereja do bolo é a China Mobile registrar o prefixo 2001:db8::/32 no RADB:
> https://www.radb.net/query?advanced_query=&keywords=2001%3Adb8%3A%3A%2F32&-T+option=&ip_option=&-i+option=

Thanks for the pointer! I see an object was registered in NTTCOM that
should never have been created in the first place. We've deleted it
(and I emailed RADB to also delete the object in their database)

In IRRd 4.1 there will be a filter feature so that operators of the
IRR database can automatically block creation of bogon route objects,
so in 2020 this will be permanently solved.

Kind regards,

Job