[GTER] AS 267286

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:56:52 -03 2018

Prefix ASN Source Validation!

Mays it not the prettiest solution...
But would avoid almost all of the outages caused by fat-fingers of last
years.

One day(maybe in 10 years) every body will have RPKI.
But until there we will be abandoned to our fate and awaits?

Lets imagine if some guys on IX.BR wold try to do an "improvement" and
ensure a better route to Root-Servers, and by some "fat-finger" they
announce all the /24 of root servers to Route-Servers of IX.
How big would be the outage?

--
Douglas Fernando Fischer
Engº de Controle e Automação