[GTER] Fastnetmon

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:48:09 -03 2018

Hello!

No, we do not have any tests between FastNetMon and Bird 2. But we have
number of active deployments with Cisco ASR9k, Juniper MX, Huawei Routers
and all of them work fine.

In Advanced version we use our custom BGP layer for parsing and crafting
messages and it implemented according to RFC 5575. It should be compatible
with any vendor which implements BGP Flow Spec according to standard.

Let me know if you have other questions!

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov