[GTER] CIDR Whatsapp descontinuado?

Lucas Willian Bocchi lucas.bocchi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 08:43:47 -03 2017

Senhores
Olha a resposta que obtive do Facebook sobre este assunto.

Hello,

WhatsApp is currently providing special pricing campaign service for Mobile
operators, thus IP pool is only available for those. The IP pool update
process has been fully automated recently and the Mobile Partner Portal is
now the only place where latest IP pool of WhatsApp is shared.
Unfortunately, we are not able to share any IP pools manually since now on
as they are dynamically generated per partner.
We are not providing support for pricing campaigns with WhatsApp for
non-mobile operators at the current moment.

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have.

Best regards,

Yevheniia

Alguém está sabendo de alguma outra forma de obter esses CIDR do whatsapp?