[GTER] Fwd: PeeringDB Product Committee Charter Survey / GTER

Eduardo Ascenço Reis eduardo at intron.com.br
Fri Sep 30 09:56:03 -03 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arnold Nipper <arnold at nipper.de>
Date: 2016-09-29 16:48 GMT-03:00
Subject: PeeringDB Product Committee Charter Survey / NANOG
To: NANOG list <nanog at nanog.org>

Hello PeeringDB users / hello NANOG,

the PeeringDB Product Committee (PC, [0]) is charged with steering the
future product development and running the market outreach efforts to
continuously improve the value that PeeringDB delivers to the networks
registered with PeeringDB, and the broader community.

We're looking for feedback and input from the community on our charter
proposal. Please take this short survey [1]. Your input and comments are
appreciated!

[0] http://docs.peeringdb.com/gov/
[1] https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JN36DT2

Greetings