[GTER] The end of the unencrypted Internet

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:49:04 -03 2016

https://blog.cloudflare.com/encryption-week/

(...)

This week we are introducing three features that will dramatically increase
both the quality and the quantity of encryption on the Internet. We are are
happy to introduce TLS 1.3,Automatic HTTPS Rewrites, and Opportunistic
Encryption throughout this week. We consider strong encryption to be a
right and fundamental to the growth of the Internet, so we’re making all
three of these features available to all customers for free.

(...)

One of our goals at CloudFlare is to put an end to the unencrypted
Internet. These three features enable a faster internet while moving us
closer to that goal.