[GTER] Ubnt - Atualização 5.6.4

Geeek Masters rgeeek at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:06:41 -03 2016

[image: Ubiquiti Networks]
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=e0bce9c5c5&e=fca1226044>
BROADBAND
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=d98a23213c&e=fca1226044>
ENTERPRISE
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c98dce54c&e=fca1226044>
PRODUCTS
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=a326d664b7&e=fca1226044>
SUPPORT
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=2230187878&e=fca1226044>
BUY
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1ac11f1e55&e=fca1226044>
  IMPORTANT
What We Know

In recent days, we’ve seen virus activity taking network devices offline.
In most cases, devices are reset to factory defaults. In other cases,
devices are still operational, but inaccessible. The virus is using an
HTTP/HTTPS exploit that doesn’t require authentication. Simply having a
radio with out-of-date firmware and having its HTTP (port 80)/HTTPS (port
443) interface exposed to the Internet is enough to get infected.
Checking Your Devices

Devices running the following firmware are *NOT* affected:

Ensure the Safety of Your Devices

Ubiquiti takes these threats seriously and has created a patch and an
Android app to diagnose and fix the problem. To check your devices and
remove the virus, please use *the removal tool*
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=4444e56b2c&e=fca1226044>
.

Note: The tool has the ability to upgrade airMAX M series devices to
airOS® v5.6.5,
which completely disables custom script usage.
If a device is inaccessible, TFTP recovery will be required to reset it to
factory defaults.

<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=821cdb27dc&e=fca1226044>

For further discussions, check our *community page *
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=da02fcd1ca&e=fca1226044>
or contact our *support team
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=8a12f2fc13&e=fca1226044>*
.
Copyright © 2016, Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Ubiquiti Networks 2580 Orchard Parkway San Jose, CA 95131 USA

Share this on:
<http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fus8.campaign-archive2.com%2F%3Fu%3Dbc856e62a9254399365d0277b%26id%3Dd674aca0a1&t=Important%20Information%20Regarding%20Devices%20Running%20Older%20airOS%C2%A0Software>
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Important%20Information%20Regarding%20Devices%20Running%20Older%20airOS%C2%A0Software%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Feepurl.com%2Fb10cX1>
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http%3A%2F%2Fus8.campaign-archive1.com%2F%3Fu%3Dbc856e62a9254399365d0277b%26id%3Dd674aca0a1&title=Important%20Information%20Regarding%20Devices%20Running%20Older%20airOS%C2%A0Software>
<http://us8.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=d674aca0a1&e=fca1226044>
Unsubscribe
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&e=fca1226044&c=d674aca0a1>
<http://ubnt.us8.list-manage2.com/profile?u=bc856e62a9254399365d0277b&id=1c1b02cb37&e=fca1226044>