[GTER] Mitigando ataques DDoS tcp com iptables

Christian Lyra lyra at pop-pr.rnp.br
Mon Jul 4 10:28:56 -03 2016

Caros,

Achei que tava indo bem... até que boom!!

"iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p icmp -j DROP

This drops all ICMP packets. ICMP is only used to ping a host to find out
if it's still alive. Because it's usually not needed and only represents
another vulnerability that attackers can exploit, we block all ICMP packets
to mitigate Ping of Death (ping flood), ICMP flood and ICMP fragmentation
flood."

preparar para problemas com MTU em 3, 2...

--
Christian Lyra
PoP-PR/RNP