[GTER] RES: Network TAP

Eduardo Schoedler listas at esds.com.br
Mon Feb 1 21:14:55 -02 2016

Diego,

Exato, veja:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/topics/task/configuration/inline-flow-monitoring.html

Note: Inline sampling instances can handle only up to 65536 AS paths.
If the total number of AS paths exceed the maximum limit, the AS paths
that have AS index greater than 65536 are discarded and counted as
error. Flow records associated with such AS paths show the AS value as
0xFFFFFFFF . However, this limitation does not impact normal fowarding
operations.

AS 0xFFFFFFFF = AS 4294967295

--
Eduardo Schoedler