[GTER] Authorization to Announce / Re-Announce IP Space - Novidade?

Felipe-RS felipedacruzrs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:45:30 -03 2016

Olá,

Fui ativar um novo cliente de transito IP e a Level3 me mandou um e-mail
exigindo que o "meu" cliente assine uma carga autorizando a liberação de
transito:

*Data:*
*Para: Level3 *
*Assunto: Authorization to Announce / Re-Announce IP Space*

*[COMPANY NAME] authorizes Level3 to utilize the following IP address range
in support of services being provided to: GVT.*

*ComapanyName:*
*Address:*
*City:*
*StateProv:*
*PostalCode:*
*Country: Brazil*
*NetRange:*
*CIDR:*
*OriginAS:*

*By signing below, I certify that I am authorized on behalf of [COMPANY
NAME] to execute this Letter Of Agency.*
*Sincerely,*

*Name:*
*Cargo:*
*Assinatura de Email:*