[GTER] fastnetmon autor

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:22:29 -02 2015

Hello!

We are moving fast and sometimes breaking things. We will fix FreeBSD
build system in next few weeks. So I haven't saw very big popularity
of FreeBSD version. But actually GTER show amazing interest about
FreeBSD. So we could change minds and fix FreeBSD support :)

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov