[GTER] DHCP

Leonardo da Silva Fiuza Pina leonardo.pina at lbr.com.br
Mon Nov 23 18:23:18 -02 2015

"IPoE — I(nternet) P(rotocol) o(ver) E(thernet) — is a method of
delivering an IP payload over an Ethernet-based access network or an
access network using bridged Ethernet over Asynchronous Transfer Mode
(ATM) without using PPPoE. It directly encapsulates the IP datagrams in
Ethernet frames, using the standard RFC 894 encapsulation.

The use of IPoE addresses the disadvantage that PPP is unsuited for
multicast delivery to multiple users. Typically, IPoE uses Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol and Extensible Authentication Protocol to provide
the same functionality as PPPoE, but in a less robust manner."

Essa maneira menos robusta seria problema?

Cordial cumprimento.