[GTER] RES: Cisco RV320 - Problemas ao habilitar SNMP

Kalil Costa - Total Links kalilcosta at totallinks.com.br
Wed Sep 17 09:26:18 -03 2014

Douglas,

O router só tem uma tela aonde habilito SNMP v1/v2 e coloco a comunidade, se quiser `seto` o IP Trap Receiver. Não tem opções avançadas em caso de Trap.

O SNMP server está no lado internet.

Veja, somente esses parâmetros.

System Name:
System Contact:
System Location:
Trap Community Name:
Enable SNMPv1/v2c
Get Community Name:
Set Community Name:
SNMPv1/v2c Trap Receiver IP Address:	XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX  (For IPv4)

Mesmo eu deixando uma configuração de LAN simples, somente com DHCP Server e em seguida habilito o SNMP do equipamento o desempenho da rede já cai, sem explicação.

Um dos vários relatos que encontrei.

03-24-2014, 04:14 AM
OK, got it sorted out... I hope!
So, while none suggestions worked out I took a bullet and started from scratch... The most important thing I noticed was that after restoring factory defaults to RV320 connection seemed to be stable as it should be:)! So step by step I made desired changes in router configuration and after every single change I performed some test to verify if that was a change that affects stability of the connection. Finally I got to one, that was causing the issue - to my surprise it was enabling SNMP agent on router:confused:! It works almost like a switch; enabling SNMP (does not matter if v1/2 or 3) immediately causes connection to become unstable and switching it off immediately restores full link stability:D!
I have no clue what might be relation between SNMP and link stability (initially I thought about port 161 conflict, but after careful investigation I found it not used for any other purpose. So probably it is sort of glitch in RV320 current firmware.

http://forums.smallnetbuilder.com/archive/index.php?t-16207.html