[GTER] Usuario tipico faz 12 GB de download mensal

Fernando Klabunde fernandoklabunde at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:14:28 -03 2014

Demora mesmo para responderem esse formulário..
Levou uns 2 meses..

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the GGC program. Unfortunately for the
moment you don't meet the minimum
traffic requirements. I have added you to our periodical checks and we will
let you know as soon as you qualify
to receive a GGC node.

Thank you,
Andrei,