[GTER] Metro Ethernet - Cisco ME3400 _Shaping por VLAN

Livio Zanol Puppim livio.zanol.puppim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 20:19:38 -02 2011

Procurando no google eu achei isto:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Misc/Q_26581226.html

"Hello

Yes, this is a limitation of the 3400, per vlan QoS can be applied only to
trunk ports
now to get around this, Am not sure if you are trying to apply this in or
out but try QoS groups
basically you'd match the VLAN on input and assign it to a qos group, and
then re-use that qos group on the output for whatever you want to do

Switch(config)# policy-map IN_POLICY   <<< apply this to input interface
Switch(config-pmap)# class in-class1
Switch(config-pmap-c)# set qos-group 1
Switch(config-cmap-c)# exit
Switch(config-cmap)# exit

Switch(config)# class-map out-class1   <<< use this in the output policy you
want to apply
Switch(config-cmap)# match qos-group 1
Switch(config-cmap)# exit

policy-map test