[GTER] [Fwd: project announcement - oCERT - Open Source CERT]

Felipe Neuwald felipe at neuwald.biz
Mon Apr 14 14:46:15 -03 2008

Marlon, acho que a lista bloqueou o envio do anexo. Segue o conteúdo:

Assunto:
project announcement - oCERT - Open Source CERT
De:
Andrea Barisani <lcars at ocert.org>
Data:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:21:52 +0200

Para:
bugtraq at securityfocus.com

Hi everyone,

we are pleased to announce a new project called oCERT, the Open Source
Computer Emergency Response Team.

The oCERT project is a public effort providing security handling support to
Open Source projects affected by security incidents or vulnerabilities, just
like national CERTs offer services for their respective countries.

If you are a small project lacking security handling resources we can
aid you
in tracking down the extent and nature of potential compromises and security
vulnerabilities and co-ordinate with all affected parties (like projects
that
ship your code).

If you are a big project and/or Open Source vendor we can promptly
communicate
with you reports and vulnerabilities that might affect your codebase and
infrastructure and help you out with your security requirements.

You can read all about the project at http://www.ocert.org.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

The oCERT Team
<team at ocert.org>

-- Andrea Barisani | Founder & Project Coordinator oCERT | Open Source
Computer Emergency Response Team <lcars at ocert.org> http://www.ocert.org
0x864C9B9E 0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E "Pluralitas
non est ponenda sine necessitate"

Abs, Felipe Neuwald.