[GTER] Opcao melhor que MRTG

Everton da Silva Marques EMarques at diveo.net.br
Fri Jun 9 08:35:11 -03 2006

Marcelo Marques Pinheiro escreveu:

> O que a lista aconselha p/ substituir MRTG
> em gráfico de links? preciso de algo que
> mostra os picos e não somente a media....:-)

WithPeak

  By default the graphs only contain the average values
  of the monitored variables - normally the transfer
  rates for incoming and outgoing traffic. The following
  option instructs mrtg to display the peak 5 minute
  values in the [w]eekly, [m]onthly and [y]early graph.
  In the example we define the monthly and the yearly
  graph to contain peak as well as average values.

Examples: WithPeak[myrouter]: ym

Fonte:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-reference.en.html