[GTER] Emails p/ o IG

Humberto betinho at onda.com.br
Fri Jan 16 10:16:38 -02 2004

Olá

    Através do DNSReport o erro apresentado segue abaixo:

Mail 	*FAIL* 	*Connect to mail servers* 	ERROR: I could not complete a
connection to any of your mailservers!

mx.ig.com.br: Connection closed before I received all my data (state 6).
Your mailserver disconnected before it was done! This may be the result
of a non-RFC-compliant mailserver or anti-spam program.

If this is a timeout problem, note that the DNS report only waits about
30 seconds for responses, so your mail may work fine in this case but
you will need to use testing tools specifically designed for such
situations.

Fonte: http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=ig.com.br

--
Humberto Sartini