[GTER] NetFlow

Leandro M Bertholdo berthold at penta.ufrgs.br
Tue Feb 25 18:08:01 -03 2003

Ola Nilton,

Use o pacote Flow-tools eh o que o pessoal a I2 utiliza

(...)
 Flow-fanout captures NetFlow records through a UDP port (like flow-capture) and replicates
 them to multiple destinations, which are specified by host and UDP port on the command line.
  This is primarily useful for debugging purposes, though it can also be used to replicate
  flow records to other tools, such as cflowd.
(...)

Vide
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa00/full_papers/fullmer/fullmer_html/
http://netflow.internet2.edu/