[caiu] Indisponibilidade Lúmen

Aron - MCM Telecom aron em mcmtelecom.com.br
Seg Maio 3 15:04:20 -03 2021

Boa tarde,

Última atualização recebida:

2021-05-03 17:40:34 GMT - The IP NOC remotely rebooted the device in Curitiba, Brazil and services appear to have remained in stable condition. The IP NOC, Tier 3 Support and the equipment vendor continue investigating event logs from the event.

email-Aron

  Att.

Aron