[caiu] AWS com problemas ?

Leonardo Coelho leonardoscoelho em gmail.com
Ter Jul 25 15:45:57 BRT 2017

Tinha um open issue no meu portal:

Network Connectivity 11:34 AM PDT We are investigating an issue with an
external provider outside of our network, which may be impacting Internet
connectivity between some customer networks and the SA-EAST-1 Region.
Connectivity to instances and services within the Region is not impacted by
the event.