[caiu] AMAZON Virginia - Down?

Diego Ribeiro dieggo.rbo em gmail.com
Ter Set 27 08:24:39 BRT 2016

[RESOLVED] Network Connectivity 5:10 AM PDT We are investigating an issue
with Internet connectivity between some customer networks and the US-EAST-1
Region. Connectivity between instances and services within the Region is
not impacted by the event. 5:23 AM PDT Between 4:38 AM and 5:13 AM PDT we
experienced an Internet connectivity issue which affected traffic for some
customers using AWS services in the US-EAST-1 Region. Connectivity between
EC2 instances and services within the Region were not affected. The issue
has been resolved and connectivity has been restored.

--
        dieggo.rbo at gmail dot com
        FreeBSD-BR User: #1047