[caiu] Skype

Marcos Teixeira lanadmin em powerline.com.br
Qui Mar 17 17:25:05 BRT 2016

Status announcements
Failures in Messaging and Group calling

By My status Jagadish Harihara on March 17, 2016.
Skype is experiencing some issues where users will see delays in sending
messages and failures while trying to establish group calls.

Our engineers are working hard to resolve the issue and we hope to
resolve the issue very soon! We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

[UPDATE Mar 17, 2016 18:50 GMT]: We rolled out a fix to make Group calls
succeed except that some group calls might not see 'join ongoing call'
button, in case users missed the initial ring for the group call. To
include people in the call that missed the initial ring, the initiator
of the group call must explicitly dial out to them.

--
Marcos Teixeira Pereira
LanAdmin Powerline   -   Powerline Internet  -  (32) 2102-1021