[caiu] Facebook OFF?

Alan Mendes alan em zuknet.com
Sexta Julho 24 14:15:51 BRT 2015

A informação do facebook.

- Peering@ to BCC

+ NOC@

Hi Alan,

We are having issues from our side and trying to fix it as soon as possible.

* Please use noc em fb.com for any service/site/network problems.* Please
use peering em fb.com for any peering/routing policy enquiries.

Thank you,

Seth

*ZUKNET NETWORKS LTDA. MEAlan Mendes Morais*
*Email:* alan em zuknet.com
*Tel:* 15 3376-9896

www.zuknet.com
http://as262333.peeringdb.com