[caiu] Site Simet Lento

Felipe Menezes da Silva lipedasilva em gmail.com
Quinta Abril 23 20:50:09 BRT 2015

Nem se apeguem em ativar o NPAPI no Chrome, o cronograma do Google é
remover completamente o suporte em setembro desse ano.

 In January 2015 we will remove the whitelist, meaning all plugins will be
blocked by default.

In April 2015 NPAPI support will be disabled by default in Chrome and we
will unpublish extensions requiring NPAPI plugins from the Chrome Web Store.

In September 2015 we will remove the override and NPAPI support will be
permanently removed from Chrome. Installed extensions that require NPAPI
plugins will no longer be able to load those plugins.

http://blog.chromium.org/2014/11/the-final-countdown-for-npapi.html

Felipe