[caiu] Perda de pacotes Google PTT-SP

Guilherme de Freitas Figueiredo guilhermefreitasfigueiredo em gmail.com
Terça Junho 17 14:18:20 BRT 2014

Senhores,

 Essa thread ja rolou diversas vezes nessa lista. Segue um email que recebi
do google com a informação.

 "

Hi Guilherme,

Thank you for contacting Google.

Google implements ICMP rate limiting on most of our network devices.
 Please note you may also see similar packet loss in traceroute output.  As
such, it is not uncommon to see dropped packets in ping or traceroute
results.

Please let us know if any of your users are actually experiencing any
issues with Google Services (eg. YouTube, Google maps, etc.) and if yes, we
will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,

Aisling

Aisling Cawe | Network Operations Center (AS15169) | nst em google.com |
+1-650-253-1500
(US), +353-1-543-1500 (EU)Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow St.,
Dublin 4, IrelandRegistered in Dublin, Ireland -  Registration # 368047"

[]s!