[caiu] Problema Rio de Janeiro

Gerson Santos gerson.tsc em gmail.com
Terça Setembro 24 16:30:36 BRT 2013

Qual o tipo de problema? Indisponibilidade?

Temos 02 links no RIO / Centro - embratel e gvt, sem problemas...

--
[]'s
Gerson

This message and its attachments may authorization of the sender. If you
are not the recipient or an authorized person to receive it, we inform that
its use, disclosure, copying or storage is prohibited.