[caiu] RES: RES: Interior SP - OVH - Roubaix

CTBC Telecom algartelecom em gmail.com
Terça Outubro 29 18:31:16 BRST 2013

-bash-3.2$ wget http://178.33.126.115/10mb
--2013-10-29 18:30:26--  http://178.33.126.115/10mb
Connecting to 178.33.126.115:80... connected.
Length: 10485760 (10M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `10mb.3'

10,485,760  1.57M/s   in 8.9s

Praticamente 12Mbps