[caiu] Exchange Online / Office 365

Rafael Cresci rafael em cresci.com.br
Quinta Dezembro 19 18:19:45 BRST 2013

De ONTEM:
Incident EX3949
Incident start time: Dec 18, 2013 4:49 AM
Date and time   Status  Details
Dec 18, 2013 10:53 AM   Service restored        Closure Summary: On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at approximately 6:49 AM UTC, an issue in one of Microsoft's identified an issue where some Exchange databases had dismounted. The problem affected some users served from the Latin America region. Microsoft engineers re-mounted the databases and restored service. The issue was successfully fixed on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM UTC. A complete post-incident report will be available on the Service Health Dashboard within five business days.
Dec 18, 2013 9:44 AM    Service interruption    Microsoft are continuing their investigation for users that are unable to access their mailboxes due to some databases being dismounted.
Dec 18, 2013 8:55 AM    Service interruption    Microsoft has identified that some users may not be able to access their mailboxes due to databases being dismounted on some servers and are continuing their investigation.
Dec 18, 2013 7:57 AM    Service interruption    Microsoft has identified that some users may not be able to access their mailboxes due to databases being dismounted on some servers.

Incident EX3948
Incident start time: Dec 18, 2013 4:51 AM
Date and time   Status  Details
Dec 18, 2013 6:28 AM    Service restored        Closure Summary: On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at approximately 6:51 AM UTC, Microsoft identified an issue with connectivity to the datacenter in Latin America. The problem affected users served from the Latin American region and was preventing users from being able to access Exchange Online services. Microsoft engineers identified that due to a device failure connectivity was interrupted. Exchange Online failed over their services to redundant resources and were able to mitigate the impact. The issue was successfully fixed on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM UTC. A complete post-incident report will be available on the Service Health Dashboard within five business days.
Dec 18, 2013 5:36 AM    Restoring service       We are resolving the service incident and working to restore service health. We will provide additional information when it becomes available.
Dec 18, 2013 5:28 AM    Service interruption    Microsoft have identified an issue where many users are unable to access their email at this time. We are working to resolve this incident as soon as possible.
Dec 18, 2013 4:51 AM    Investigating   We are investigating a service alert. At this time we don't have enough information to identify whether this is an actual service incident. We will provide more information shortly.